We strive to promote humane treatment and safe placement for homeless and unwanted dogs and cats in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia with special emphasis on Berkeley County.
- Maintain a Shelter for Stray and Owner-Relinquish Animals
- Make Every Reasonable Effort to Find Caring Homes for Animals Entrusted to Its Care and Consistent With the Society’s Resources
- Provide Humane Euthanization for animals when medically necessary.
- Accept donations of money, supplies, and services From individuals and organizations that support the Society’s work
- Cooperate With other organizations, including the State and Local Government, with interest in the Humane Care of Animals
- Undertake Community Services Activities, Including Education Programs